Celine has 8 years of procurement experience in the NHS. Celine joined the team in 2006 as an Assistant Procurement Negotiator and has progressed through the organisation to become a Procurement Manager. Celine spent the first 7 ½ years within the Acute Procurement team providing strategic procurement support for the customers and headed up a team to deliver the clients procurement work plan. Celine has more recently taken a sideways step in the world of Commissioning Procurement, where she is supporting the CCG’s across Hampshire and Surrey in a range of healthcare projects. Celine has excellent Influencing and soft skills abilities, something she puts to good use when planning and executing complex clinical procurements, and is also at ease when discussing complex procurement matters with colleagues and stakeholders.
- BA (hons) Business Management
- MCIPS Qualified
- 4 Years Leadership and Management experience
- Broad experience in procurement within the NHS including, Clinical, Non clinical services and Commissioning experience
- Excellent experience of using national, regional and local frameworks to meet the needs of the client. Has used national frameworks for tenders.
- Set up a SOEP National Framework for Digital Pens
- Exceeded all team and individual targets
- Identification and achievement of spend
reduction within the surgical category with a spend portfolio of £15 million
- Contract Management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Project Management
- Outstanding Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Team Leadership
- Stakeholder engagement
- Extensive knowledge of UK and European procurement law.
- Leadership skills