A highly skilled and experienced procurement consultant with extensive experience of all aspects of NHS and public sector procurement including; EU tenders and negotiations, experience of all OJEU processes, procurement of all goods and services and supply chain management and reviews.
- CIP (Cost Improvement Programmes) – creation, management and delivery of CIP’s against NHS Trust targets.
- Capital project delivery – procurement and project management for big-ticket items and services.
- Programme and project management.
- Services tendering – project management and delivery for out / in sourcing of FM and other services and management of TUPE requirements.
- Procurement of large scale and complex medical equipment.
- Procurement process and procedural reviews.
- Team and function management.
- Staff development, training and performance management.
- CCG healthcare services procurement.
- Tendering – EU and local level.
- Contract negotiation.
- Contract management.
With 25 yeas NHS procurement I have a thorough understanding of NHS and EU procurement, I believe stakeholder engagement and management is key to successful projects and I have strong project management and organisational skills.
I have experience of procuring most goods and services required within the NHS, I am fully up to date with legal and EU requirements and regulations. I am a trained Bravo user and I understand the need for detailed evaluation and award methods.
I am always keen to explore all financial options within whole life costings and have good experience of negotiating MSCs (Managed Service Contracts) within Pathology, Imaging and medical equipping environments.