Holly has nine years’ experience working within the NHS. Holly joined the Procurement Team as an Operational Buyer and has progressed through the organisation to become a Procurement Manager. Holly has worked with a variety of clients, including local NHS Trusts, London Strategic Health Authority, Health Education England and most recently NHS England. Through her knowledge and experience Holly confidently provides strategic procurement advice and guidance to customers on organisational procedures, processes and routes to market. As part of a hand picked project team, Holly has also assisted in successfully achieving CIPS Standard Certification for SoEPS.
- Completed an NVQ level 3 in Supply Chain Management
- Advanced Diploma member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Currently studying towards the Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Completed a Health Care Supply Association run Procurement Development Programme – Developing Future Talent
- BTEC National Diploma in Travel and Tourism
- Three years experience as an operational buyer across a range of Primary Care Trusts
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Strategic sourcing.
- Public Sector
- National Frameworks
- Range of IT skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- A strong team player and a motivator.
- Currently working within a hand picked team of individuals on CIPS Advanced Standard Certification.
- Led on the procurement for Return to Practice Programmes in the South West region.
- Led on the procurement for GP Exit Exam Preparation MRCGP Courses.
- Led on a number of projects with London SHA’s 2012 Public Health Team in preparation for the Olympic Games.
- Worked on tenders for commissioning GP practices across London