Lauren has over 13 years procurement experience working within the NHS. She joined South of England Procurement Services (formerly Solent Supplies Team) in 2002 initially working within the buying team before moving to University Hospital Southampton. In her 8 years there she progressed through the organisation covering various roles within the Acute Procurement team leading to her role as Senior Procurement Manager. For this role Lauren integrated with her clients working part time from within the clinical environment at the hospital. She strategically managed the Procurement work plan and exceeded the high savings targets as well as leading and supported a team. In 2010 she moved back to SoEPS to work in Commissioned Healthcare where she is now experienced in procuring a wide range of Healthcare Services.
- MCIPS accredited
- Five years Leadership and Management experience
- Wealth of knowledge of Operational, Strategic and Commissioning Procurement
- Exceeded all team and individual targets
- Excellent experience of using national, regional and local frameworks to meet the needs of the client. Has used national frameworks for tenders.
- Lauren was the Southampton, Hampshire and Portsmouth lead implementing the national 111 agenda in line with the Department of Health’s objectives
- Experienced in market engagement and supplier management
- Purchasing and Supply
- Contract Management
- Project Management
- Organisation Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Multi Discipline Stakeholder Engagement & Training
- Team Working
- Outstanding interpersonal skills