Neil has ten years’ experience working in NHS Procurement teams in a senior role, delivering ambitious targets within challenging environments. As a highly motivated procurement specialist in customer relationship management I have taken the lead in embedding robust client management structures and processes, I excel in complex stakeholder environments where senior level experience and professional leadership is required. Neil currently Heads up under his portfolio Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, Isle of Wight Trust and Health Education England. Previous roles have included sales and marketing positions. Neil has the ability to inspire, influence and motivate people to build strong teams that can deliver quality, value for money procurement services.
- IProven delivery of considerable ROI for all clients
- A track record of achieving project goals simultaneously with product and procurement innovation.
- Client lead for the Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust for 5 years
- MCIPS Qualified
- Proven track record of delivering ambitious savings targets – Specialties: achieving savings and delivering value
- Experience in managing and leading procurement teams.
- Able to deliver complex projects ahead of time with multiple customer groups
- Data and Analytical Manager for 2 years
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level analytical skills
- Public Sector
- Project Management skills
- Range of IT skills
- Delivery of£6.2m annum non pay savings through innovative work with transformational teams to drive down costs through collaboration and demand management; with a delivery of £27m over a 5 year period.
- Drove the use of the GHX Catalogue Management system to deliver increased visibility on spend / supplier performance to deliver robust, intelligence-led commercial decisions during tendering process and e-requisitioning with now 97% of all purchase activity on catalogue.
- Excellent track record of building highly motivated successful teams.