- To actively support and accelerate the adoption of GS1 standards throughout healthcare, by sharing learnings and best-practice solutions from local implementations
- To help healthcare providers comply with Unique Device Identification (UDI) and Falsified Medicines Directive (FMD) regulations
- To identify and review opportunities that enhance efficiency and patient safety
- To provide feedback and advice on GS1 UK’s healthcare plans and activity
- To act as the UK point of contact for the GS1 Global Healthcare Group, and to provide feedback to the GS1 Global Standards Management Process
- Education, advice and news on how best to implement GS1 standards across the UK healthcare sector, achieving optimal value for the NHS in terms of efficiency and patient safety
- Implementation support and compliance guidance for UDI and FMD regulations
Jackie Pomroy, Head of Supply Chain, NHS South of England Procurement Services (HUG Chair) Barry Frostick, Programme Head at NHS Digital – ?NHS Digital Andy Crosbie, Head of Biosciences and Implants Unit Head at MHRA Devices Division Judie Finesilver, eBusiness Pharmacist, Commercial Medicines Unit, Department of Health Jo Goulding, Business Lead, Pharmacy Terminology, NHS Digital Hugh Hamer, Managing Director, Williams Medical Supplies Jane Hawkes, Head of Procurement and Supplies, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust David Lawson, Head of Procurement at Guys and St Thomas’s NHS Foundation Trust Andrew Raynes, IT Programme Director at Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust Glen Hodgson, Head of Healthcare, GS1 UK Claire Clarke, HUG Facilitator, Engagement Manager – Healthcare, GS1 UKWant to know more? For more information contact Claire Clarke at GS1 UK.