One Governing Rule
All dealings with SoEPS and its Clients will be governed by the NHS Standard Terms and Conditions.
Suppliers Terms and Conditions reflected on quotations or other documents may not be accepted at SoEPS discretion. Contracts signed by unauthorised personnel as per Contracting Authority SFI’s will be considered void. If you have any questions please contact SoEPS.
And for the continuing well being of our business relationship please take note of the following:
10 ‘Golden Rules’ have been adopted:
- The procurement department ‘South of England Procurement Services’ is the first point of contact both for current, new and potential suppliers
- All supplier/company staff whilst on site must wear an ID badge with their name and company clearly visible
- Trust staff should seek advice and support from South of England Procurement Services where there are issues/queries
- Cold calling or visiting wards/departments by supplier representatives without permission or an appointment is strictly prohibited
- Orders for goods or services must not be solicited from Trust staff – the only recognised documentation is an official purchase order
- Pricing or commercial discussions can only be conducted in conjunction with South of England Procurement Services staff
- Trust staff are not to be offered samples of products without prior agreement with the South of England Procurement Services staff
- Business gifts of any kind such as diaries pens or calendars must not be offered and will be politely but firmly refused.
- Items of Medical equipment loaned to the Trust will be subject at all times to our Clinical Engineering Management procedures including indemnity arrangements
- Representatives are to ensure professionalism and courtesy are shown and reciprocated at all times
If you have any questions please contact SoEPS and we will be pleased to discuss them with you.