The In-tend e-Tendering system is an online end-to-end procurement process management system that allows buyers and suppliers to securely manage their interactions during the tender process. The tool is fully compliant with EU Procurement Directives and can be used for procurements of any category, size, complexity and value – both above and below OJEU thresholds.
The system supports the entire tender process including:
- Expression of Interest
- Request for Quote (RFQ)
- Pre-qualification Questionnaire (PQQ)
- Invitation to Tender (ITT)
- Reverse Auctions (E-Auctions) and
- Award notices.
South of England Procurement Services (SoEPS) have two separate portals to ensure that procurements for commissioning and provider organisations are managed separately.
- Procurements on behalf of NHS Trusts can be accessed on the Provider Team In-tend portal https://in-tendhost.co.uk/soepsprovider and;
- Procurements on behalf of NHS Commissioners (i.e. Clinical Commissioning Groups, Commissioning Support Units and NHS England Area Teams) and Health Education England can be accessed on the Commissioning Support In-tend portal https://in-tendhost.co.uk/soepscommissioning
Supplier Instructions for Registering on the SoEPS In-tend e-Tendering Portals
- Browse to the relevant SoEPS In-tend Portal – Provider Team portal – https://in-tendhost.co.uk/soepsprovider or Commissioning Support portal – https://in-tendhost.co.uk/soepscommissioning.
- Click the “Register” link on the left-hand side of the page.
- Enter your correct business and user details.
- Note the email address chosen and Click “Register My Company” when complete.
- You will receive an email with your unique password (keep this secure).
- Login to the portal with the username/password.
- You will be prompted to change your password on first login.
- Hover your mouse over the “Tenders” button on the main toolbar and choose the relevant option:
- “My Tenders” shows a list of the opportunities in which you have already expressed an interest or to which you have been invited
- “Awarded” shows a list of tenders awarded on the system (where these are were open to all)
- “Current” shows a list of all the advertised opportunities on the system (i.e. open to all) in which you are able to express an interest
- “Forthcoming” shows a list of pipeline projects (including those in which providers can still express an interest – i.e. deadlines not yet reached)
- Click on the “View Details” button for relevant opportunity to access the content, clicking “Express an Interest” where required to do so.
- Click the relevant procurement as required then click the “Opt-In” at the bottom of the page to start building your submission to the procurement stage. This will move the project over to your “My Tenders” page. (This is a secure area reserved for your projects only).
- Note the deadline for completion and follow the on screen instructions to complete the PQQ/ITT, accessing any attached documents as required.
If you have any questions relating to specific projects or tendering with South of England Procurement Services please contact:
Commissioning Support – firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1489 779186
Provider Team – email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1489 779185
Notes on the In-tend System
If you have any questions on how to use the In-Tend web site please refer to its “Help” section . If you cannot find a solution to your query on the “Help” pages, please contact the In-Tend Support team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0845 557 8079 / +44 (0) 114 407 0065 . If this number is inoperative due to a fault then the alternative number is +44 (0)7785 355314 (please note this mobile number will only be active in the event of a fault on the main support number).