Andy has over 25 years experience in the NHS and private sector. Based in the Southampton offices Andy currently works in the Business Support team providing Business Development and client team support. Previously, the National Procurement Manager (Southern) for the Procurement Development Skills network, he now is Procurement Skills Manager (South Central & South East Coast) ; and sits on the HCSA council as their Communications and Social Media Operational Manager.
- Initially working as HGV /ADR Driver within the District Transport Service and Logistics.
- Responsible for Pay and Reward, Job evaluation, Workforce Strategy Committee (WSC) and the Agenda for Change Implementation Project throughout the Central SHA region for the H&IOW WDC.
- Trained as an Internal ISO Quality auditor, he worked to audit the Facilities Management areas of the Trust and in project planning and project assurance.
- A self taught IT expert, he develops and design websites and database applications as a hobby, several of which are still used by NHS organisations such as Pandemic Flu and AfC Trackers
- Managed strategic and operational projects at the highest levels
- Interests include process mapping and change, and process engineering
- Accomplished Customer Services Trainer
- He is a keen amateur herpetologist keeping several breeding pairs of Lizards, snakes and large exotic Insects.
- Process Audit and Mapping
- Expert in Microsoft Office, (Excel, Access, InfoPath, Visio), SaaS, MySQL, PHP, VBA
- Stakeholder and CRM
- Expert in NHS Terms & Conditions
- ISO 9000 Internal Auditor
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level analytical skills – benchmarking, analysis, & project assurance.
- Marketing and Social Media Communications
- Prince2 Project Management
- Risk Management
- Trust lead for Agenda for Change Job Evaluation
- Proven track record of delivering projects successfully on time, within budget and achieving over and above set savings targets.
- Recommending & implementing improvements to existing systems & processes to reduce expenditure, & add value along the procurement route.