Holly has eleven years’ experience working within the NHS. Holly joined the Procurement Team as an Operational Buyer and has progressed through the organisation to become a Procurement Manager. Holly has worked with a variety of clients, including local NHS Trusts, London Strategic Health Authority, Health Education England and NHS England. Through her knowledge and experience Holly confidently provides strategic procurement advice and guidance to customers on organisational procedures, processes and routes to market. As part of a hand picked project team, Holly also assisted in successfully achieving CIPS Advanced Standard Certification for SoEPS.
- Completed Professional Diploma in Procurement and Supply - Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS)
- Has managed categories across most of the Acute Sector - Head and Neck, Professional Services, Medicine for Older People, CHAT (Critical Care, HSDU, Anaesthetics, Theatres), Corporate (Estates, IT, non-clinical).
- Completed a Health Care Supply Association run Procurement Development Programme – Developing Future Talent
- Completed an NVQ level 3 in Supply Chain Management
- Three years experience as an operational buyer across a range of Primary Care Trusts