Following her graduation from Cardiff University, Emily joined the NHS in September 2013 as a Projects Assistant, where she gained experience in procurement, spend analysis, and negotiation. In February 2014, Emily was made a permanent member of the team as an Assistant Procurement Negotiator. As part of her role she managed procurements across various categories and acted as the category lead for Pathology. Emily is now a Procurement Specialist, leading on procurement for Radiology, Women and Children, and Medical Devices.
- 2:1 BA (Hons) in English Language from Cardiff University
- 5 years retail experience with Tesco.
- Studying towards her CIPS Diploma
- Attended the Healthcare Supply Association Procurement Development Programme
- Experience of tendering for Procedure Packs, Car Park Management and Security, and Remote Radiology.