Thinking about a great career with NHS South of England Procurement Services?
NHS South of England Procurement Services (SoEPs) is hosted by Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust.
Some of the benefits of working for us:-
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 29 days after 5 years of service, and 33 after 10 years of service
- Funded support to complete your Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Qualifications, via the self study route (subject to successful completion of your probation period and the Professional Studies Policy)
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme (A Career Average Revalued Earnings (CARE) scheme) – Member contributions range from 5% – 14.5% of your pensionable pay
- Free car parking at the current office location*
- Access to NHS discounts with a range of retailers
- Availability of a range of training and development courses offered by Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Access to procurement training courses and conferences via the Skills Development Network and Health Care Supply Association (HCSA)
* Note that the current office location may be subject to change within the next 12 months
We are looking to talk to individuals for the following roles:
Job Title: Assistant Procurement Specialist Job Reference: 192-CS-20-1236 Employer: Portsmouth Hospitals University NHS Trust Department: Procurement Location: Fareham Salary: £21,892 to £24,157 per annum Band 4 – Assistant Procurement Specialist Band: AfC Band 4 Hours: 37.5 Contract Type: Permanent We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our team as an Assistant Procurement Specialist. You will work closely with ...
If you have experience and are interested in finding out more about these vacancies, please email your CV with details of your preferred role (No Employment Agencies).