Thinking about a great career with NHS South of England Procurement Services?
Some of the benefits of working for us:-
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 29 days after 5 years of service, and 33 after 10 years of service
- Funded support to complete your Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Qualifications, via the self study route (subject to successful completion of your probation period and the Professional Studies Policy)
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme (A Career Average Revalued Earnings (CARE) scheme) – Member contributions range from 5% – 14.5% of your pensionable pay
- Free car parking at the current office location*
- Access to NHS discounts with a range of retailers
- Availability of a range of training and development courses offered by Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Access to procurement training courses and conferences via the Skills Development Network and Health Care Supply Association (HCSA)
* Note that the current office location may be subject to change within the next 12 months
We are looking to talk to individuals for the following roles:
Operational Buyer - Band 3 Operational Buyer Salary: £18,813 to £20,795 per annum. We are looking for motivated and passionate individual to join our ever expanding team.