Thinking about a great career with NHS South of England Procurement Services?
NHS South of England Procurement Services (SoEPs) is hosted by Portsmouth University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Some of the benefits of working for us:-
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 29 days after 5 years of service, and 33 after 10 years of service
- Funded support to complete your Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Qualifications, via the self study route (subject to successful completion of your probation period and the Professional Studies Policy)
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme (A Career Average Revalued Earnings (CARE) scheme) – Member contributions range from 5% – 14.5% of your pensionable pay
- Free car parking at the current office location
- Access to NHS discounts with a range of retailers
- Availability of a range of training and development courses offered by Portsmouth University Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Access to procurement training courses and conferences
We are looking to talk to individuals for the following roles:
We are currently recruiting a Supply Chain Manager within our vital Procurement department. The successful candidate will have an excellent opportunity to embed their ideas and excellent experiences to date within this established … Salary: £45,753 to £51,668 Per Annum Posted: 25/06/2021 Job Type: Permanent Closing Date: 09/07/2021 Staff Group: Administrative & Clerical Job Ref: 192-CS-21-0674 Apply https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/xi/vacancy/916591945
If you have experience and are interested in finding out more about these vacancies, please email your CV with details of your preferred role (No Employment Agencies).