Thinking about a great career with NHS South of England Procurement Services?
Some of the benefits of working for us:-
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 29 days after 5 years of service, and 33 after 10 years of service
- Funded support to complete your Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply Qualifications, via the self study route (subject to successful completion of your probation period and the Professional Studies Policy)
- Access to the NHS Pension Scheme (A Career Average Revalued Earnings (CARE) scheme) – Member contributions range from 5% – 14.5% of your pensionable pay
- Free car parking at the current office location*
- Access to NHS discounts with a range of retailers
- Availability of a range of training and development courses offered by Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust
- Access to procurement training courses and conferences via the Skills Development Network and Health Care Supply Association (HCSA)
* Note that the current office location may be subject to change within the next 12 months
We are looking to talk to individuals for the following roles:
Assistant Procurement Specialist We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and highly motivated individual to join our team as an Assistant Procurement Specialist. You will work closely with a range of staff across the organisation and beyond, playing a significant role in the continued development of a high quality service. The Assistant Procurement Specialist role will require the ...
Supply Chain Coordinator Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, Hedge End, Southampton Band: AfC Band 3 Hours: 37.5 Contract Type: Temporary South of England Procurement Services, the Trust’s Purchasing and Supply Department needs an enthusiastic team player to join our Supply Chain Team, who provide an essential supply chain management service to wards and departments, throughout Queen Alexandra Hospital. Some knowledge of supply chain management ...