The first judging stage for the 19th annual European Supply Chain Excellence Awards in association with PwC is now complete and on behalf of Logistics & Supply Chain and Logistics Manager, NHS South of England Procurement Services Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust with Ingenica Solutions have been shortlisted.
With a history now spanning 19 years, Logistics & Supply Chain’s European Supply Chain Excellence Awards in association with PwC were launched as an initiative to recognise and reward organisations in Europe that demonstrate excellence in their supply chain operations.
The key objectives of the Awards are:
- To recognise outstanding achievement in supply chain management across Europe
- To reward those companies who have attained the highest standards
- To highlight the importance of, and the opportunities offered by, excellent supply chain management
- To celebrate, as an industry, the successes of the past year
- To provide a unique networking opportunity for Europe’s senior supply chain professionals
The ceremony will take place on 16th November 2015 at the London Hilton on Park Lane, UK.
For more information, visit http://www.supplychainexcellenceawards.com